Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Admin

This whole dust cloud malarky is annoying - I'd like to catch a Drillbur but after waiting ages for the cloud all I ever get are gems!

But this game is all sorts of awesome. Friend code to come I suppose is the in thing to do right now...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like Kat, am wanting a Zorua but thinking of waiting until I finish the game, breeding for female Oshawott's and hoping that they're good enough to convince people to let their Zoura, Snivy and Tepig's go. Suppose if you have surplus you don't really need to ask for much. If you have one Zorua it's easy enough to get 10 or 100 or 1000 so why hold out for ultra pokemon? Maybe a female starter will do the trick.

Also Lineker the Drillbur's will come, took me about the 10th attempt or something, had all sorts of gems but got it eventually. Tynamo was my least favourite to get so far but Eelektrik I have now was worth it. Kat & Lineker; add me on friend code when you get the chance. (Y)

Team these days (don't know levels, low 40's ish) is:

Samurott, Eelektrik, Ferrothorn, Darmanitan, Reuniclus

Quite happy with that. Annoyed how much I trained up Audino before realising it was a pile of arse. Thought it was going to be like the new Chansey or something. Good to kill though.