Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

[insert a series of swear words here]

I'm getting sick of the Battle Tower, I was going to challenge it with the Pokémon I've raised this gen but I'm contemplating using some of the transferred Pokémon from old games because these ones just aren't refined enough for this bastarding 100 win challenge. Anybody found a decent team yet?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I've started playing LG again...and it seriously rocks. You forget how good the original ones were...anyway, I'm on the second bunch of the Sevii's now, and on my way to the Battle Tower (albeit I need to boost my team up...and remember why I put Beedrill in there...)

For some reason, I've started playing LG again...and it seriously rocks. You forget how good the original ones were...anyway, I'm on the second bunch of the Sevii's now, and on my way to the Battle Tower (albeit I need to boost my team up...and remember why I put Beedrill in there...)

You might, I don't :P I still play the GBA and GB games regularly. Of course, Silver will get played less soon :shifty:

I seriously fucking hate how every bad guy in Fire Red has an attack that will inflict poison or confuse though.

Playing through Fire Red 3 times with each of the starters in a short span of time just so you can get the Legendary Dogs in D/P is not recommended. >_>

So I've started making a team again for WiFi battling. I have two possible Pokemon already, but they don't fit into my plan. I am also training a third.

Out of curiosity, have any of you guys put together teams for battling with? Or do you just use the teams you ran through the game with if you battle?

I posted a team a while back for you guys to take a look at. I've done a bit of breeding for it to get the right nature's and the like, but I've not been training them yet. I'm holding off until after I've caught everything minus the event-only legendaries.

EDIT: Just quickly, does anybody have a Stantler. I've been trying to find one on Pearl for 2 weeks now and I've had no luck. :(

Edited by Momo

Treecko I can guarantee having, Tropius I should have, but I'll have to check.

Any special requests? I've only got about 1/3 of the National Pokedex, so I can't really offer anything unique, but eh. Shoot.

As far as possibly trading today I'm leaving within an hour for the night, but I can be online anytime before than if at all possible for you.

I have 490 so unless you have a legit Giratina to pass on or just to trade for dex entry I'm cool, jsut give me something you've got spare.

Do you want them in the egg so you have the OT or do you want them hatched with my OT so you can level them up faster?

I got rid of my Giratina for a shiny Charmander or I would. It never served me any real use.

And egg form is preferred. I can get online any time during the next twenty five minutes or so, if you'll be able to.

Thanks. =)

My friend code is 2062 5642 6935, give me yours and I'll go downstairs in the Pokécenter when you do.