Blink 182 Goes on Indefinite Hiatus

Maxx

I'm a rarity, a fan of all their materil... guess I grew with it properly, earlier teens with the Enema Of The State stuff, then onto their older stuff and now the newer stuff. You just need to appreciate all their stuff on different levels.

I was always thinking this...but is your name after one pf thier earlier songs?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dug out my Edited Wal-Mart bought copy of Enema of the State that I bought way back in 99 when I was in 8th grade.

I listened the shit out of it. I listened to that all day when the girl I was in love with moved to Arizona

:(

Christ that was before Green Day had become the most important band in my life again.

A strange time.

Looking back I think they really just outgrew their music. They can't write the songs that made them famous anymore and even though the self titled stuff was good, it just wasn't Blink.

Guest ch1ppy08

I heard this yesterday on MTV's TRL. Broke my heart, but they'll be back...hopefully.

I'll be good with Simple Plan 'til then.

p.s. Anyone hear about the guitarist from Korn going religious?

Guest Ringmaster

You have to study the ennemy after all. Then again you Americans wouldn't know that

That's because we don't need to, 'cause we're America! Yea, America's the greatest! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:puke:

You have to study the ennemy after all. Then again you Americans wouldn't know that

That's because we don't need to, 'cause we're America! Yea, America's the greatest! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:puke:

Go listen to some Morrissey <_<

That better not have been a Morrissey slur.......... :shuriken: