Champions League Today :-)

Why do you like Chelsea so much Summers?

Also, this game is amazing, shame ours won't be as exciting with our narrow pitch and the other side defending for their lives and all.

Barcelona need 2 more I think, everytime each team goes foward they look like scoring.

I haven't seen a game turned around so much in one half ever I don't think, this has to be the game of the season. And only if Eto'o scored that volley, that would be the greatest goal ever.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I'm thankful that no-one here is getting defensive about the penalty, no matter what the commentators say, it was a penalty, the ball might of struck his hand, but he was practically doing the YMCA, it becomes deliberate when you foolishly place your hands.

Brilliant 2nd goal for Barca, have you noticed that the few goals Cech concedes he seems to be standing still and watching rather than reacting? hardly surprising in this situation though.

In the first 20 minutes, Barca played like shit, regardless of their possession, that defense has been horrible, 1st Van Bronckhorst? he shouldn't be in that team, I like the guy, but he's not of the same calibre as his team-mates. Belletti? he was playing far too wide also.

Cole has been playing well on the wing, Gio is the type of player that'll help his cause though, that first goal was superb, but you can't help but expect more from the defence.

Good game so far, I'm rooting for Barca, but I don't think this will be the final score line.

I'm thankful that no-one here is getting defensive about the penalty, no matter what the commentators say, it was a penalty, the ball might of struck his hand, but he was practically doing the YMCA, it becomes deliberate when you foolishly place your hands.

Brilliant 2nd goal for Barca, have you noticed that the few goals Cech concedes he seems to be standing still and watching rather than reacting? hardly surprising in this situation though.

In the first 20 minutes, Barca played like shit, regardless of their possession, that defense has been horrible, 1st Van Bronckhorst? he shouldn't be in that team, I like the guy, but he's not of the same calibre as his team-mates. Belletti? he was playing far too wide also.

Cole has been playing well on the wing, Gio is the type of player that'll help his cause though, that first goal was superb, but you can't help but expect more from the defence.

Good game so far, I'm rooting for Barca, but I don't think this will be the final score line.