BlackFlagg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raze0811

Ramon is quite dead. If he hadn't died, the show would not have just moved on like it had, he would have continued to play a role in season 3. Not that I disliked his character or anything, I rather enjoyed the dynamic of the Jack/Ramon team-up where at any moment one of them could have betrayed the other.

Uh, wow.

*SPOILERS*

If Marianne has amnesia I'm going to snap. That'd be some Smallville level stupidity. It's interesting to see that Tony isn't playing the same goody good that he did in the first 3. I even thought that he might turn the gone on Jack for a second until they literally shot that chance to hell. Another good episode of course.

*SPOILERS*

Guest Ringmaster

Uh, wow.

*SPOILERS*

If Marianne has amnesia I'm going to snap. That'd be some Smallville level stupidity. It's interesting to see that Tony isn't playing the same goody good that he did in the first 3. I even thought that he might turn the gone on Jack for a second until they literally shot that chance to hell. Another good episode of course.

*SPOILERS*

Guest Ringmaster

Yeah, let's bring back Mason too. He jumped out of the airplane before it hit. I swear. He's behind it all. Him and Chappelle.

I hate to say it, but if the secretary of defence turns out to be evil, I'll mark out.

I don't think bringing Tony back was illogical or stupid. Bringing Ramon back would be. There's no point. It would be bringing him back just to bring him back and would come off horribly.

What is he gonna somehow have survived the explosion, not even checked by any agents or medics, and got up and walked off into the sunset?

Only to resurface now as an international terrorist and not a drug dealer?

I fail to see where that would make ANY sense.

you don´t know annything about him besides he is a major monney having drug lord that started/wanted to start dealing with terrorist, everything elth can be easylee tied in, revenge on jack just as one easy example, just have him have the right contact, and while tehe rest of the terrorists works for the terrorist goal he works to get his revenge (wich he defenetly wants) - don´t forget with the buyers he would have had for the virus he would have a hugh number of inocent people killed and he shot his brother, he would give shit about the people that die via the powerplants melting. - And thats just the simpelest way to have him sensfull reintroduced somewere, if your soemwhat creative you could draw this out in a million ways that make perfect sens.

Tony: Here's my roomate, Ram--Oh Shit, what the fuck is wrong with me?!

Ramon: YOU BRING BAUER TO THIS HOUSE?! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Jack: Ramon! I JUST WANT TO USE THE COMPUTER

I also think there is another mole in CTU, dunno who but marrian was just to simple + it makes no sens that she just got the job on the day the big 3 year planed plan should go down.

Edited by Michael Matzat

in other news, the 24 comics seems to have come out this ore last week, just bought it, havent had a chans to read it yet but the first pages seem to take place betwen season 2 and 3, the story seems to be about the setup with jack and the salazars, and YES~! that means it has Ramon in it, he can´t be annywere as great in the comic as he is on tv, yet i am still having a major markout right now :P

the story takes place 6 month before season 3

Edited by Michael Matzat