Official Liverpool Thread

FLiam

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was good actually. Chelsea just didn't turn up until the the second-half, and only really started to look threatening after they scored their goal, which, to be fair, was to late.

Also, I'm backing West Ham for the cup. Don't know why, but I am. Although, if they loose tomorrow Liverpool will win it.

I love how Man U fans have reacted to this. It's vandalism, it's a pretty crappy crime but it happens. It's not like there's never been any other fans who have graffited or wrecked anything, and besides, Man U's got more than enough money to fix this up in no time at all.

And anyway, why should all Liverpool fans take the blame for it? So a few drunken pillocks decided to vadalise the place a bit, it doesn't instantly mean that Liverpool fans are evil and the scrounge of the earth.

Meh.

Wow, Cisse finally had a great game. Shows how good he really can be, but one great performance doesn't make up for tonnes of shit ones. Still, part of me hopes the guy can keep his confidence up after tonight and get back to his best form.

Good game tonight, really looking forward to the final. Not so sure about the two red cards though. Also think Ferdinand is a brilliant young player. Always thought he was a solid defender but lately he's shown that he's actually good at going forward too. Growing on me a great deal.

Apparently £50,000 has been taken off of Liverpool's semi final gate reciepts to pay for the 'damage', which is fine.

No doubt the civil action, which will inevitably be brought about, based on emotional damage will cost Liverpool well into the millions.

2 goals from Cisse tonight out to add a few quid to his sale price. Momo Sissoko played well again.

Apparently £50,000 has been taken off of Liverpool's semi final gate reciepts to pay for the 'damage', which is fine.

No doubt the civil action, which will inevitably be brought about, based on emotional damage will cost Liverpool well into the millions.

Fingers crossed.

2 goals from Cisse tonight out to add a few quid to his sale price. Momo Sissoko played well again.