4. Closer

5. Blade: Trinity

6. Finding Neverland

7. Ocean's Twelve

8. The Aviator

9. Alexander

10. The Woodsman

Yours?

Only two of those movies are being premiered during the winter. ;)

In Order of Release:

1. The Phantom of the Opera

2. Hotel Rwanda

3. Meet the Fockers (If only for Dustin Hoffman's involvement)

4. William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice

5. Huff

6. Constantine

Bah, I can't even name 10. Winter season sucks for movies.

1. Ocean's Twelve

2. Blade: Trinity

3. Finding Neverland

4. Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events

5. Meet the Fockers

That's it. I refuse to see Constantine because it's a disgrace to the comics. Such a disgrace that Alan Moore refuses to have his name attatched to it. And before you shrug that off, please remember; Alan Moore apparently approved of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie enough for him to have his name on it. THAT'S how disgraceful Constantine is.

1. Polar Express(out this week! Tom Hanks is awesome and I remember the book when I was younger)

2. Christmas with the Kranks

3. Ocean's 12

4. Spanglish(Starring Adam Sandler)

5. Meet The Fockers

6. In Good Company

And that's it, my top 2 are Christmas movies because I'm a sucker for them. I like almost all Non-Ben Affleck Christmas Movies

Guest Ringmaster

I'm not really sure what you mean by winter, so here goes: The Life Aquatic, The Phantom of The Opera, Closer, Dead Man's Shoes and Spanglish. All the rest either doesn't look that great or is just bad.

I just saw the trailer for a film called A Sound of Thunder. Has anyone else head of this? It's based on a Bradbury short story, and stars Edward Norton. Looks fantastic in my view. March 2005, is it's release date.

I just saw the trailer for a film called A Sound of Thunder. Has anyone else head of this? It's based on a Bradbury short story, and stars Edward Norton. Looks fantastic in my view. March 2005, is it's release date.

Change Edward Norton to Ed Burns and you get the right movie... <_<

Looks like poo BTW. (I've seen the trailer at least 100 times at work. The CGI looks Van Helsing-esque.)

Beyond The Sea - I've been waiting almost two years for this movie to come out. Kevin Spacey's biopic on Bobby Darin... haven't seen a single trailer for it but c'mon, it's a Kevin Spacey movie about Bobby Darin, it has to be at least decent.

Phantom of the Opera - Joel Schumacher isn't exactly who I'd pick to direct this, but it looks pretty good.

Lemony Snicket - Looks very interesting, a nice change for a Christmas movie.

Elektra - Yeah, make fun all you want, but it's Jennifer Garner fighting and killing people dammit.

Hide & Seek - Good cast, plot sounds interesting enough... could be a good film in a bad winter.

White Noise - Looks pretty creepy, but I just hope it's not Dragonfly 2.

Meet the Fockers - The first was a good video rental with a lot of laughs. Hope this one will be just as entertaining, if not more.

Blade Trinity - Spoiler: HHH wins. I'm a little nervous about this one with the recent reshoots, but the trailer looks sweet.

Oceans 12 - Silly title, still don't like that they attached the Sinatra film title to this, thought the first film was very overrated, but not the worst film ever made. I won't go out of my way to see this in theaters, but it doesn't look bad.

Cursed - it has sparked my interest, dunno if it'll be any good. I'm a sucker for Wes Craven.

Phantom of the Opera? WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS!?(Really big fan of musicals.)

That is definately a must-see for me, but I might as well list some other ones. Extra note: If you like Phantom of the Opera, you will probably enjoy Jekyll and Hyde(yes, there is a musical for it and has a very dark tone to it.)

Polar Express

Blade: Trinity

Meet the Fockers

Ocean's 12

Spongebob

The Aviator

Finding Neverland

Not too sure on the others, haven't seen trailers for them.

Phantom of the Opera?  WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS!?(Really big fan of musicals.)

You either live under a rock or your local theater isn't planning on having more than one print of it....they've already starting selling tickets at my theater for it. :huh:

Edited by Ekin Jones