Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Decided to start a new game to run alongside my Arsenal game, this time I'm going to try and take Exeter City from the conference and into the premiership, 9k transfer budget, oh yeah baby!

Guest Red Devil

I've got a problem, i got a NO Cd "Crack" becuase i couldn't be bothered to keep on putting the CD into the drive every time i wanted to play it and i copied and pasted it over the original .EXE file but when i loaded it up my save game which has been running till 2009 won't load up. Anyone have any idea what the problem is and more importantly how to fix it?

Cheers.

I've got a problem, i got a NO Cd "Crack" becuase i couldn't be bothered to keep on putting the CD into the drive every time i wanted to play it and i copied and pasted it over the original .EXE file but when i loaded it up my save game which has been running till 2009 won't load up. Anyone have any idea what the problem is and more importantly how to fix it?

Cheers.

Nice advice here...don't use cracks.

Guest Red Devil

Cheers.

Nice advice here...don't use cracks.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Have you still got the latest patch downloaded? reinstall that, it should edit the .exe file again, if not reinstall the game, but to a different directory, snatch the .exe file and uninstall it again.

Or get someone to send you the original.

Guest Red Devil

Thanks Mudda, i intalled the patch again and it's all working fine again. Just ended my season adn i finally won the Premiership and the Champions League in teh same season. I'm in 2009 now and i'm the champions of England and Europe with Liverpool and am England's manager so hopefully next year i can become the champions of the world.

I don't like double team games. Even managing Man United and Argentina (at the same time) got annoying after a while because they sometimes play on the same days.

I started a game as Wigan and I'm 12 games in and I'm a pretty disappointing 9th in the Championship, though only three points away from second, and two from third. I've only spent about a million of my 5mil transfer budget so far (mainly because the players I want don't want to come), and the only one I've spent over 500k on is Bojan Djordjic, who performed great in my last Man United game. Hopefully I should get a few wins together and I'd be happy with a play off place at christmas.

No game gave me the same buzz after my amazing Leicester one, so I've tried a new one as Leicester. Missed out on the playoffs by a point in my first season, big personal shake up, and I'm doing okay in my second season.

My team just don't score enough goals, at all. I hate that.

Guest Red Devil

I'm doing absouloutly shite. I started a new game as Pompy for a challenge, bought in a few players as well as some freebies and sold a few. I'm 8 games in and second from bottom. My team can't seem to score even with Darren Bent and Yakuba in strike. It's pissing me off becuase i haven't even got to the big teams yet and i'm already dropping points. Hopefully i get some money in the bank at January and get to strenghten the team.

Personnally I think SI really fucked up the difficulty with the patch. I've been having a lot of trouble winning consistently since I installed it. Some would say its because I'm a crap manager, and though I know I'm not great, I think I'm quite good at least and a lot of people I've talked to have had this problem. They probably changed it because you get all the people playing with Chelsea, Man united and Real Madrid saying it isn't challenging enough; well it might be just me, but I never play with Man United for a challenge, its not supposed to be challenging, if I want a challenge I go to the lower leagues. I hope SI do something about this rediculous difficulty or I might check the release sate of Champ Man 5, which I never thought I'd do.

The patch has made it more challenging, especially scoring goals.

Still far too easy though, second season fifth with Everton.

I've decided to restrict myself on who I buy. There are so many decent free transfers available at the end of the season it's stupid. Gravesen, Upson, Beattie, etc etc. I bet most managers have got them now.

I might sign somebody on a bosman in the close though, David James. No foriegn shit for me.

...Am I really the only person it's got easier for? :mellow: I know I'm playing as Chelsea, but now I'm cruising to 3 or 4 goal leads in most games. It was a lot tighter before...

Then again, this could all be explained by just how much Kezman rules. :shifty: