TEW IX Real World Update: October 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 00:00

Here is the first update for TEW IX and the update for October, firstly this is still a WIP, although most stuff that needs fixing doesn't effect gameplay, the majority of changes from the August conversion is mostly fixing/updating to the new TEW IX system/format, primarily going through every worker and setting dates, heights and weights. For many heights and weights may not be know so as a default males are 5'10 and females 5'4, with weights a rough estamation if unknown with a 20 down and 30 up range. There has been over 460 workers removed, mostly because they didn't have profiles for reference, there were a few removed being duplicates, there were a few additions, mostly roster fillers, a list of workers added is in the editor.

As for promotions, active promotions has gone down from 46 to 22, many promotions needed updating so I'm focusing on getting the main ones done before adding more, all promotions outside of Japan and Mexico have had their rosters updated with contract dates added, getting through those should be done by next month. All regions with no active promotions have been turned off, so no Europe or Oceania. Geo tags have been added to all promotions, locations and venues, the only issue now is having to rejig eastern Europe due to the region changes, but since the region is turned off it's not a major factor right now.

I'm currently working through updating tag teams, updating experience and adding in dates, some teams may get removed, although no major ones, I'm mostly looking at low experienced teams that haven't done much.

There was plans to have an updated logo pack, but after bathing my PNGs to be JPGs to work in TEW, the distortion having them a larger size than 150x150 is just awful, so I'm going to batch them as 150x150, should be out this week, as for workers, I haven't had much time to cut and update my archive while updating, so I've got a backlog to get through, I'll also batch them in the same way as logos to make them better compatable.

Enjoy.

Database: October 2024
Graphics: January 2024 (Google Drive) - CURRENTLY OUTDATED FOR TEW IX
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2024 (Google Drive)

Legacy: Legacy Graphics (KyKy & Grey Belts)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Can I use this mod as a base for my mod?
Feel free to use this mod as a base or in part of your own mods, just credit that this mod was used as your base.

• Like 1