EWR Data Update: September 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

• Change The NXT 2.0 Show to NXT
  • Release Sting from AEW or?
  • Remove RVD from AEW?
  • Joe Henig hadnt had a match for four years, perhaps remove him from the game or?
  • If not we can perhaps have dudes as Maven back for non wrestler roles(part timers), for the smaller companies in game?

For discussion open:

• Add Twitter as Network, to put in WWE Speed?
  • Add NXT Lvl Up as a show on peacock or WWE Network
  • if so WWE could be having Mo:Raw Tue:Nxt Fri:Sd and to other shows on perhaps We,Sat 

In the other subject I discussed to potentially add ROW but perhaps we also can add RevPro to it.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about going threw the PWI 500 list that just came out today and write down every missing wrestlers from the game.  If they are in the top 500, they should definitly be in the game. Hahaha  I won't be able to provide stats for them all, but we can add them to a "To Add eventually" list.

EDIT: After my verifications, there's 78 wrestlers from the PWI Top 500 missing in the game right now. I have the complete list.

Highest missing wrestlers include Laurance Roman, 1 Called Manders, Luke Jacobs, Aigle Blanc & Spike Trivet.

Edited by Hugo_Cool