College Football 2024

Georgia Tech knocks off #10 Florida State with a walk-off FG in Ireland.

Can’t quite make “and just like that, their season is over” jokes quite yet due to the new playoff format but the Noles are essentially already in “must win” territory the rest of the way.  They lost a lot of talent and didn’t really replenish it in the portal.  I don’t see it.

• Like 1

Went to register for ESPN player to find out no longer a thing in the UK (it's been awhile).

So previously I could get every single college game for like £10 a month. Now I can get about a game a week for £30+ on Sky Sports. Tad disappointing. Can't use a VPN for ESPN+ either because I need a US card.

Edited by Twist

I hate how you have to have country specific cards for certain things. Got a Visa gift card once, tried to use it on Big Finish's website to get some Doctor Who audios, and couldn't. However, if it had been an actual Visa card, it would have worked.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

Having played a CFB25 dynasty with Miami, I am now very invested in this Hurricanes team.  

1 hour ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Keep in mind, that despite as much as Tessitore and Palmer are building Miami up, this Florida team is likely not very good. 

I originally came in here to say how nice it is to be watching CFB again, and make a joke about how I like CFB better than the NFL because Meacon and I can be Golden Helmet Trojan Hating Bros, but don't let him lie to you, Maxx, The U is back! The Huskers too! Tennessee came back last year or I'd mention them too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Plenty of cupcake games not worth mentioning. But Oregon only beat Idaho by 10 points, and Colorado barely got past a D II team. Yet Prime is still acting like a jerk. He doesn't get that Colorado isn't being taken seriously because of his attitude and their defense being hot garbage. 

Georgia proved that Clemson is overrated, and Miami handed Florida a beatdown.

Someone on FB mentioned that Michigan played Cupcake U. I replied that they play Sprinkles State on the 14th.