EWBFF Birmingham Thunderbolts League (B League)

4 minutes ago, Berober said:

Brian Thomas Jr for @DYSI

@DFF

Scroll up. You'll see DYSI made his pick 14 hrs ago, and then I took my 2 2 hours ago and its back with DYSI. He has longer, and then its jrhodes. 

We're now into Round 13 of 15. So it's time to knuckle down.

I'm planning on setting up the teams this Monday/Tuesday, so people have time to set lineups - so, please DM me any pick lists that you have ASAP. Depending on how fast that gets done, I want to do it Monday to give people more time, but I can be flexible by 24 hours tops.

At this point, I will assign DEF/K to any teams in need, since we won't have time for waivers/FA this week. If you give me priorities I will honour them, else I will go by Yahoo rankings as per usual.

Draft continues until then - but the quicker you pick/DM me, the more control you have over your team.

Silly note, but if you can please re-confirm your team name on your next pick also, that will help me assign the players

@DFF @DYSI @jrhodes @DavidMarrio @Forky @Krabby @Pooker @Essa @Slogger

• Like 2