NFL 2024

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ravens are going to be right as rain following this Cowboys game.  

Cowboys are going to get embarrassed today and then blow out the Giants and fans will act like we are world beaters.  Sneak out a win against Pittsburgh, lose to the Lions, talk a bunch about righting the ship and stepping up and rising to the occasion during the bye, and then get wrecked by the 49ers, again.

It rarely ever happens, but I 100% agree with you! 

11 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ravens are going to be right as rain following this Cowboys game.  

Cowboys are going to get embarrassed today and then blow out the Giants and fans will act like we are world beaters.  Sneak out a win against Pittsburgh, lose to the Lions, talk a bunch about righting the ship and stepping up and rising to the occasion during the bye, and then get wrecked by the 49ers, again.

Counterpoint:

5ee38bc73f737011d06bdde6.jpeg

• Haha 2

It’s fun that we absolutely could have signed Derrick Henry and he wanted to come here.  Instead, the corpse of Zeke, Rico Dowdle and little Deuce.  So very fun.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Must suck if you're a Browns fan seeing the Cowboys defense be a turnstile after how bad Watson & co. looked against them in week 1.

Yeah, it's great having twenty percent of our OL healthy and an absolute tit for a quarterback. 

18 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I don't think Harbs can blow this one!

Nope, Dak is still due for a cherry on top of the shit sundae interception, so ya’ll should have this well in hand.

*I hide my smugness* Can we extend a hand of apology to Syco... He was right, because he said the Raiders are pathetic.. And let's face it, if you lose to my Carolina Panthers.. Who said Andy Dalton has a good really good against the Raiders?

Next week is gonna be fun..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Dalton's now 5-0 against the Raiders, with 1,035 yards, 10 TDs and 0 interceptions.

1 hour ago, LL! said:

Man, that guy hates the Raiders. 

The Red Rifle definitely has bullets with their names on them.