NFL 2024

Only once in my life did I root for the Giants to lose (the week they benched Eli).  At the end of 2021 I did think more embarrassments would improve the chance of a Judge firing but I mostly felt bad for Fromm and the other losers who were stuck in this situation.

I was over the moon happy when Tommy DeVito delivered us a primetime win last year.  I didn’t care about the draft implications.  I never believed in tanking.  Life is short, I want to win.

If this season continues the way I expect, fuck it.  I don’t care anymore.  If the only way to ensure a legitimately full reset of all 3 of QB/coach/GM is to lose a lot then I’m all for it.

Congrats Giants on managing to get me to this point.

3 minutes ago, DMN in the House said:

I still don't understand why people expect the Raiders to be one of the worst teams in the league, the defense is too good for that to happen.

It's all Minshew, bay-beeee

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DMN in the House said:

I still don't understand why people expect the Raiders to be one of the worst teams in the league, the defense is too good for that to happen.

With it looking like Bowers is going to be something the Raiders should almost always be in games because of their defense and have more than enough chances like today to make a few big throws that help them win it.

A completely cooked John Harbaugh vs a completely cooked Mike McCarthy next week is a matchup of who will fuck it up less.