NFL 2024

Okay, so the Cards lost (what's new?) but my partner had heard of precisely one NFL player, has been memeing him all summer whilst I told her he wasn't really an important player and probably wouldn't do a thing.

Then he did this.

• Like 1

Absolutely cracking up at Scott Hanson just absolutely drenching Jayden Daniels with praise only to see him immediately fuck up a clean screen pass as his first official pass. 

Tom Brady is perfectly fine as an analyst.  But definitely not anything special.  Seems like a pretty massive overpay by Fox, that cap hit might come back to bite them.

• Haha 5

Just now, Maxx said:

Tom Brady is perfectly fine as an analyst.  But definitely not anything special.  Seems like a pretty massive overpay by Fox, that cap hit might come back to bite them.

I know it was the only way to get him in the booth but not letting him work it out for a few years on a lower level team before the marquee games just means people will make up their minds before he can get better.

Mike McCarthy having Brendon Aubrey go out to attempt a 71 yard field goal with four seconds left in the half. Then to pull him back after the Browns called a timeout and have Dak attempt a pass that almost gets intercepted is the Mike McCarthy of plays. 

10 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I know it was the only way to get him in the booth but not letting him work it out for a few years on a lower level team before the marquee games just means people will make up their minds before he can get better.

Listen pal, I made up my mind about how I feel about Tom Brady decades ago.

• Haha 2

7/15, 36 Yards, 1 INT, 25.7 rating

On one hand, I hate to see Dallas winning.  On the other hand, I love to watch Watson and the Browns eating shit

• Like 3

As someone who has been crapping on Joe Schoen all day, it’s hilarious that Barkley (likely) being a beast in Philly is gonna be cited as a top reason to fire him.  And not the fact that the roster seems to be terrible and unprepared.

Oh man, if they had Barkley today they might’ve lost 28-6 instead of 28-6.

• Haha 3

• Like 1