NFL 2024

28 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

The Panthers starting as they mean to go on.

The Curse of Lineker is a brutal one.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Relatedly... I never thought I'd see a cheaper ticket in MetLife than in Baltimore but, including tolls, parking & gas, it will be cheaper for me to drive to Meadowlands on Dec 15 than go to any game in Baltimore currently.

If this season goes the way it looks like it will, that stadium will be 80-90% Baltimore fans as season ticket holders just dump them for whatever they can get.

15 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Bengals. 😂

We still got time! 😩 I did not expect us to have this much trouble with this NE team. Both Burrows and Chase need to wake the hell up because this is kinda sad!

Just now, Mad Jack said:

I thought the Titans were supposed to suck this year?

Not sure who told you that.  They’ve had a bit of hype around them.

3 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I can only assume having Terry Bradshaw read the halftime highlights is done to humiliate him.

Isn't his hair style enough of a humiliation?

• Like 1

Jones was pressured on 26% of his dropbacks in the first half.  That is significantly better than what the Giants OL has been doing the last few years.

He’s still playing like a scared puppy.  Abandoning clean pockets to go straight to runs.  It’s clear he’s got QB PTSD and that might not be fixable.  He thinks he’s got less than 2 seconds on every snap.

I need to see the All-22 but I’m not sure Daboll’s even scheming guys open despite 4 speed burner WRs available, which is another problem unto itself.

10 minutes ago, Forky said:

We still got time! 😩 I did not expect us to have this much trouble with this NE team. Both Burrows and Chase need to wake the hell up because this is kinda sad!

The Pats defense is fine, the offense not so much

I'm surprised to see they're winning right now.