2024-2025 NBA season

Saw an interesting theoretical on Facebook so I thought I'd ask the Question here:

You get to pick Option 1 or Option 2

Option 1: Stephen Curry

Steph shoots 10 Free Throws blindfolded. For each shot he makes, you get $10 Million; but for every shot he misses, you get 3 years in Jail.

OR

Option 2: Victor Wembanyama

You get 5 chances to score a layup on Wemby. If you score, you get $100 Million; but if you do not score, you go to jail for 10 years. 

What do you all think?

So, Option 1:  80 or 90 Million dollars, and 3 to 6 years in jail.

Option 2: 0 dollars, 10 years in jail.

Yeah, option A it is.

EDIT: Just noticed I missed the blindfolded part. It would be a much worse situation, but I'm not scoring on Wembanyama in my lifetime. Even if Curry scores much less, i still have some million dollars that could assure even my time in jail could be in much safer conditions.

• Like 1

I'd go B, and tell Wemby if he lets me score, he can have a negotiable % of the $100 million.

There is, however, a distinct possibility I would miss all 5 even without him defending me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Depends on the situation with Wemby. Is it just me, running right at him? Is it during a game? Just saying, if I can draw his attention elsewhere, I might be able to make one.

And, does Curry know the stakes? If he does, he ain't missing.

So, if it's during a game, I'm taking the chance at Wemby. If Curry knows the stakes, I'm taking him.

Is there an option C?