2024-2025 NBA season

8 hours ago, Pooker said:

George doesn't move the needle for me no matter who he joins. He just doesn't have it in him to push a good team to greatness and he's more likely to fold when it matters then to step up. Didn't scare me going to the Clippers with Kawhi, won't scare me in Philly with Embiid.

Sounds like the perfect fit for the Sixers then! Folding when it matters is their DNA!

• Like 1

Hartenstein to OKC.  He got more in 3 years from them than the Knicks probably could've given him even in 4.  Just no way to compete with that offer with where they are in the cap.

Knicks offseason has been awesome but there's a serious question mark at center - Mitchell Robinson's not exactly known as a beacon of health and the market for backup centers is quickly depleting.

5 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Interesting that Valanciunas has chosen to go to the Wizards, it feels like he would be a useful part of a potential contender, not to babysit the Kuzma/Poole show.

Wizards made that move fast so that they could have him help in places where Sarr needs to develop. I'm surprised JV's agent didn't say "wait to see if a contender will give you that deal" but sometimes you just take the first deal at the price you want.

He'll absolutely be traded before the contract ends; won't be this season though.

Knicks created a big hole, and while there aren't as many elite big boys in the East as there are in the West I don't think they can feel confident relying on substantial minutes and consistent health from Robinson.

Tobias Harris returns to Detroit on a 2 year 55 million deal.  

Probably an overpay but thats the nature of being the worst team ever. He's atleast a guy that can space the floor. Him and Hardaway should help with that, and hopefully it helps Cade now that he has a few players that can knock down a jump shot. 

Maybe 25 wins this season?

I don't know why you all are talking about Harris and George and Harden...the Jazz just signed Drew Eubanks and that's the biggest signing of the off-season.

Just kidding. I have no idea why we signed him. Seems worthless.