23px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png CHILE
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.pn CANADA

GROUP B
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png MEXICO
23px-Flag_of_Ecuador.svg.png ECUADOR
23px-Flag_of_Venezuela_%28state%29.svg.p VENEZUELA
23px-Flag_of_Jamaica.svg.png JAMAICA

GROUP C
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png UNITED STATES (hosts)
23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png URUGUAY
23px-Flag_of_Panama.svg.png PANAMA
22px-Flag_of_Bolivia.svg.png BOLIVIA

GROUP D
22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png BRAZIL
23px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png COLOMBIA
23px-Flag_of_Paraguay.svg.png PARAGUAY
23px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png COSTA RICA

---

Copa América schedule
The UK broadcast rights are held by Premier Sports; in the US it's Fox Sports.
The tournament runs June 20th – July 14th

---

2024 Copa América squads

---

• Like 2

I'm really interested to see how Group B plays out the most. Ecuador are absolutely favorites in that group. This is by far the worst Mexican squad in my lifetime. They're just not good. Jamaica have a good amount of individual talents but have just never been able to play like a team, and Andre Blake's been their most important player the last decade and pretty much hasn't played all year. And the few matches he has played, he's been awful by his standards. I still think that Jamaica and Venezuela have the chance to beat Mexico and finish above them.

Group C/D will be very interesting too to see how the Quarterfinals will be. That bottom half is stacked with Brazil, Uruguay, and the most in form national side in world football right now, Colombia. Obviously wish USA can make a least a Semifinal run but they're not beating Brazil or Colombia.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

This might be the worst thing I’ve ever heard. 

Before she even got to the last sentence I was like "oh my god she's gonna do it ain't she?"

She did it.

Carli Lloyd is very, very, very, very much of the generation of "say something viral & controversial" and also probably voted for Trump.

The funniest part about it is that Lloyd is such a raging narcissist piece of shit human being that she was blocking just about every single person who criticized her, or even respectfully said that comparing the two isn't the best idea. She's a ridiculously shallow human.

Off to a pure Concacaf start here in the Copa America match between USA & Panama. Exciting early US goal nullified by an offsides that somehow took almost 3 minutes for VAR to decide, Matt Turner got wrecked on a collision and had a 5 minute injury check, right after that Tim Weah threw a punch and got a straight red.

We're 20 minutes in.

And 22 minutes in Balogun scores a BEAUTY to make it 1-0 for the US.

Panama drew level right after and it has been a foul-filled affair since with Panama just passing about endlessly.

I like to think South American fans tuning into this are stunned by the style of football played up here but I'll be honest, it's what they're already familiar with.