Premier League 2024/25

3 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

There will be people who refused to put him in their FPL team and remain steadfast on not doing so, and I would just like to salute those people for their bravery,

I kinda understand it cos you'll get over 50% of people with him in their team so it feels like sometimes you need to think outside the box to actually gain some points on everyone else! But when he's scoring back-to-back hat tricks if you don't have him in your team you'll be so far behind you might never catch up if you haven't picked him so what can you do 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Bad: Bournemouth's all-timer late comeback

Good: Saw two goals go in from the Gladwys St on my likely last trip to Goodison and bought my soon-to-be-born son his first football kit

Everton, that :(Y):

Don't subject your child to Everton. You should learn from your own experience! 

11 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

There will be people who refused to put him in their FPL team and remain steadfast on not doing so, and I would just like to salute those people for their bravery,

Can't afford him cause I wanted a more well rounded. I'll just continue to be bitter about it and hope he breaks his leg

Fully expecting Liverpool fans to claim that Salah's touch was legal because the ball went backwards, even though you are still offsides on a backwards pass if you're past the last defender. Such a common thing for that to be not understood, even Graeme Le Saux was wrong on the American broadcast. It was the right decision by VAR.

Never thought Gravenbach really fit Klopp's style of play, but boy he sure seems to be perfect for Slot. He's been excellent today. His recovery runs, and interceptions with him immediately stepping up to drive forward have been pivotal.

27 minutes ago, Szumi said:

Fully expecting Liverpool fans to claim that Salah's touch was legal because the ball went backwards, even though you are still offsides on a backwards pass if you're past the last defender. Such a common thing for that to be not understood, even Graeme Le Saux was wrong on the American broadcast. It was the right decision by VAR.

If I had a nickel for every time I got an offsides from this in FIFA I'd be rich.

That's how I assume most of us know the rule.

• Haha 1

There's been so many Liverpool fans upset that we didn't sign a defensive midfielder this window, but we clearly signed one! Casemiro has been amazing for us today, what a signing!

kinda wish that the TAA goal had stood just because it was given by goal-line technology and the fact he did the Gerrard kissing the camera celebration

but oh well

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Remember 2 years ago when Casemiro was considered perhaps the best defensive midfielder in the world and was argued by a lot of people as one of the very best footballers in the world?

He needs taking to pasture and turning into glue 

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

He needs taking to pasture and turning into glue 

It can’t do anything for your confidence coming off halftime at home against one of your biggest rivals for a youth player making their debut.

If he wasn’t earning more a week than most do in 5 years or whatever, I’d assume he’d just retire like Ben Foster did when he realised he was shot.