Premier League 2024/25

1 hour ago, Adam said:

It's almost criminal how Moshiri has dealt with the club in the last few years. Truly appalling, and it feels like this whole nonsense will just never end.

Sadly beginning to think the only way this ends is in tears.

Our sleeve sponsor are too evil for the Saudi government. Good to know it's happily sat on my sons arm, wouldn't want him having one of those betting sponsors...

My season started well yesterday. Went to Hull for the preseason game, somehow didn't notice it was a 2pm kickoff until too late, so had to do a frantic run through the city centre (in the middle of Pride. It was busy) before opportunistically spotting two Newcastle fans jumping in a taxi and joining them. They gallantly refused to take any money from me, though did ask if I had any sniff. Swings and roundabouts I guess, and I made it on time...

• Haha 2

The new seats will be in a new extra-saver price bracket because they will be in the roof, plugging up the holes that leaked onto the seats below.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, FLiam said:

Why are they wearing Chelsea’s new kit?

Only way they could get near a trophy 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

I know that it makes commercial sense to spend pre-season in the USA playing the English/Spanish/Italian champions and that, rationally, results in those games don't matter... But at the same time, I wish I didn't have to get "yep Chelsea got battered again" brought to my attention every few days. There'll be plenty of time for that when the real season starts.

Pre season is a fucking mess now generally thanks to chasing pennies. I went to Hull last week to see a Newcastle side still short most of our internationals, and that squad is now in Japan. This weekend we'll play two games in two days (Friday and Saturday) which means half a team each day, then the season starts. That is not how to prep for a league campaign.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/pffmyf

League Code: pffmyf

This is for the Challenge League, which resets and has different rules every week. Week 1 is 5-a-side.

• Like 1