Summer Transfer Window 2024

Kelleher is better than all of their keepers currently. He could easily be playing for better Prem teams than Forest as well

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Kelleher is better than all of their keepers currently. He could easily be playing for better Prem teams than Forest as well

image.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Really, Matz Sels was perfectly decent last season, and Carlos Miguel had a good game in the EFL Cup against Newcastle yesterday. Offloading Matt Turner makes sense, but they don't need another goalkeeper.

Matt Sels was literally the worst Goalkeeper in the Premier League last season by just about every major advanced stat.

8 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Goalkeeping merry-go-round goes on - Bournemouth are now loaning Neto to Arsenal. 

Looking forward to Neto displacing Raya and then the latter signing for a newly promoted side next season.

• Haha 1

Not expecting anything from our side in terms of incoming. I think the messages coming out from the club is it won't happen unless an opportunity presents itself 

Expect a few of the youngsters to go out on loan like Ben Doak, Kaide Gordon etc. Bajectic to Salzburg on loan should be confirmed.

I think letting too many of the youngsters go may be a mistake in terms of squad depth but think that's a hangover from our terrible injury record in the middle of last season

30 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I fully expect Sterling and probably also Chalobah to still be at Chelsea tomorrow, and that's just going to be very awkward for everyone.

Amazon should pitch a Renford Rejects-style mini series with Petrovic, Chalobah, Chilwell, Casadei and Sterling.

• Haha 2

Unless there's some kind of miracle (and I don't include upping our Guehi bid to something even more ridiculous) our window has been a disaster. Two backups signed plus far too many goalkeepers, and to appease PSR we've let two promising young players go including Minteh who looks brilliant. All perfectly timed for my season ticket price freeze to end early next year and my ticket to go up 50%. The only slight hope is that last season's absurd injury record (plus Tonali's ban) surely can't happen again, especially with no Europe, so there's a lot of "like a new signings", but Willock is done already...

27 minutes ago, Naitch said:

Amazon should pitch a Renford Rejects-style mini series with Petrovic, Chalobah, Chilwell, Casadei and Sterling.

I didn't even remember Chilwell. 😭

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Unless there's some kind of miracle (and I don't include upping our Guehi bid to something even more ridiculous) our window has been a disaster. Two backups signed plus far too many goalkeepers, and to appease PSR we've let two promising young players go including Minteh who looks brilliant. All perfectly timed for my season ticket price freeze to end early next year and my ticket to go up 50%. The only slight hope is that last season's absurd injury record (plus Tonali's ban) surely can't happen again, especially with no Europe, so there's a lot of "like a new signings", but Willock is done already...

Yeah, it's been absolutely shit so far. We seem to have one target at a time, and if that deal doesn't happen, there's no Plan B.

'No Plan B' pretty much sums us up on and off the pitch.

1 hour ago, Naitch said:

Only if Sterling pretends to be Stelingho and pretends to be Brazilian. Until he has a crisis of confidence and becomes a boring old no-nonsense lower league style clogger.

34 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Yeah, it's been absolutely shit so far. We seem to have one target at a time, and if that deal doesn't happen, there's no Plan B.

'No Plan B' pretty much sums us up on and off the pitch.

To make things even better, we've "accidentally" let Robert Jenrick film a campaign ad in the ground with noted old racist Sir John Hall.