Summer Transfer Window 2024

36 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

If I were more technically savvy I'd create a bot that reposts every piece of Fab transfer news with the catchphrase "Here you go, Metalman". Alas

Have a proxy angry react (in the form of a confused face)

15 minutes ago, Roster Depth Sicko No. 2 said:

Can't believe you're backing Metalman over Lineker in any context tbh.

Have a proxy angry react (in the form of a sad face)

27 minutes ago, Lineker said:

His tweets are absolutely fine when they contain actual transfer news. Yes the catchphrase is silly. But don't all be daft now.

Every time somebody views a Fabrizio Romano tweet he monitors that in his analytics and then goes to crypto companies and says “look how many views I got, give me more money to shill crypto”.

And also every time somebody views a Fabrizio Romano tweet I will kill a kitten.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Lineker said:

His tweets are absolutely fine

7 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

every time somebody views a Fabrizio Romano tweet I will kill a kitten.

Can't believe Lineker thinks it's absolutely fine for kittens to die. Why is no one doing anything about it? First the failure to produce a Big Ass Game and now this smh

• Like 1

Romano said Ross Barkley played for Man Utd earlier today in a tweet...

• Admin

West Ham have agreed a deal to buy the defender Fabrício Bruno from Flamengo for £12.5m plus £2.5m in add-ons. The 28-year-old is in line to become the first signing since Julen Lopetegui was confirmed as head coach last week.

Fabrício Bruno made his Brazil debut against England at Wembley in March but has not been selected in the squad for this summer’s Copa América. The centre-back has not played for a club outside his homeland.

West Ham have made strengthening in central defence a priority. Kurt Zouma has had injury problems, Nayef Aguerd wants to leave, Angelo Ogbonna has not been offered a new contract and Konstantinos Mavropanos has been unconvincing since joining from Stuttgart.

The Wolves captain, Maximilian Kilman, is another target in that position and West Ham have also been monitoring the Hull centre-back Jacob Greaves.

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Presumably Trevor Chalobah being shipped off somewhere for mere pennies is right around the corner.

I'm assuming the thought process is that it's purely for PSR/FFP reasons, sell a HG so it's only straight profit. I think he's a perfectly fine backup CB and will do really well if he goes to a midtable or lower Premier League side.