EA Sports NCAA Football

Szumi

Unless you have gamepass with EA play and then its only 3 more days let's goooooo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Twist said:

I was coming here to post this.  Love Drewski

1 hour ago, Lint said:

I was coming here to post this.  Love Drewski

Yeah, impressed with his videos. I've been catching some of the Bordeaux videos and he's tad less 'dynamic' shall we say.

10 hours ago, Maxx said:

Unless you have gamepass with EA play and then its only 3 more days let's goooooo

I believe digital Deluxe Edition pre-orders on Xbox Live and PSN get it early too.

Not sure if it's still available for that option. 

12 hours ago, Twist said:

Yeah, impressed with his videos. I've been catching some of the Bordeaux videos and he's tad less 'dynamic' shall we say.

Well I dunno who Bordeaux is, but I've been subbed to Drew for years now.  I like the times he goes "Ok, that play didn't work because I suck"

• Like 1

I wouldn't be opposed to trying it at least.  Though I do get the sense that our numbers would be pretty low.

Upgraded my pre-order to the deluxe edition.  Got one more meeting here at work and then my afternoon is free.

• Like 1

Bought a PS5 last month when it was on sale just for this game. Just about 79 hours left until I can play it. Yes, I could sign up for EA Play and play it tonight, but good things come to those who wait. I initially bought a hard copy through Amazon, but cancelled that order so I could play it at launch.

First thing to do will be to beat Stanford with Cal in Play Now, and then start up a Cal dynasty.

I have to be honest I don't really like this so far. It plays different and maybe I'm just not used to it but it's putting me off. Not even sure I could really tell you why. I think maybe I'm just so comfortable with Madden that anything that's not that will throw me off. Not sure but I mean at the price I paid I'm obviously in for the long haul. Hopefully it will turn around for me

Doesn't help that they've reversed the controls for the option from every football game for the past 20 years.

Im enjoying the game. Few bugs knocking about, I think the wear and tear system is resulting in the 4th quarter of games being absurdly high scoring.

Also in 5 games in a Gator dynasty I had 7 pick sixes plus an additional 6 picks to boot. And the All Go play is stupidly overpowered, the moment the defense is in press and the safeties move to single coverage then it's almost a guaranteed TD.

Definitely needs some tweaking but I like it. 

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I have to be honest I don't really like this so far. It plays different and maybe I'm just not used to it but it's putting me off. Not even sure I could really tell you why. I think maybe I'm just so comfortable with Madden that anything that's not that will throw me off. Not sure but I mean at the price I paid I'm obviously in for the long haul. Hopefully it will turn around for me

Play with a highly rated school against a low rated school.   Take your fastest WR and run streak and fade routes.  Throw bombs.   Enjoy.

I don't usually advise anyone to do anything ultimate team related, but with College Ultimate Team they do have specific challenges built around different types of offenses, so that might be of some interest in learning more of the game.   The lack of just basic tutorials for some of the mechanics is very confusing.  

• Thanks 1