Formula One 2024

Lineker

Thing is, Binotto was highly respected before being in the lead role at Ferrari. It's interesting that Seidl and James Key headed up McLaren whilst they toiled in midfield, now have been deemed not to be getting Sauber improved quickly enough for Audi's liking.

The project has seemed a bit of a mess so far, and if they don't get Sainz as their lead driver for 2026 it looks even more dubious.

Sorry, I did write it like I was slamming Binotto (although his Ferrari track record wasn't great), I was more reacting their decision to make a fundamental change at the top at this stage not being a good sign of how the project is going.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I know it's a Deadpool movie, but I wish they had gone with yellow and blue for Wolverine. Mainly because I miss seeing a yellow car on the track.ย 

Not sure on the rules but they should have run two liveries between the two cars. Seems a no brainier.

Yeah a brilliant watch. Super effort by Russell to call the one-stop and make it work. Seeing three cars come in together followed by three more all right next to each other is great, and yes exactly what we want to see as viewers.

Also, surely Perez is done? Started on the front row and finished way down in 8th.

23 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

So jarring to see Guenther Steiner talking to good driversย 

I can't let that level of Hulk disrespect go unchallenged

• Sad 1