Euro 2024

Lineker

I liked Dixons claims earlier that Rice should have attempted one of few headers below sea level earlier rather than just kicking it. All these pundits and co-commentators in Germany and BBC and ITV have worked really hard to scrape that barrel.

Matterface has just listed a whole load of stats about the Netherlands in a negative tone "have only won 1 international tournament", "have only made two Euro semi finals since 2008", and their failure to qualify for the 2016 and 2018 tournaments.

It's a strange thing to do when the first two "criticisms" apply to England as well.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

But...those changes worked both times he did it.

I get that, I'm just irritated at Lee Dixon making out like the only reason people are annoyed at Southgate is because they're "not the changes they want" and using the midfield revolving door as an example of positive changes.

Can't believe you lot are celebrating going through thanks to a corrupt ref giving the world's dodgiest pen smh pathetic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1