Euro 2024

Lineker

1 minute ago, gunnar hendershow said:

I don't know about that as an own goal. Looked to me it was going in either way.

Id like them to just rule any deflection from a shot at as a goal. The player is intending to score, his shot has led to the ball in the net.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

image.png

y confused react @Szumi? I thought you only gave me these when I was giving common sense takes in the politics forum : /

It's been a Euros full of a lot of good matches, so I thought it was weird you found this match to be the first to not bore you to tears.

I also don't appreciate your arrogance or your repeatedly condescending attitude. Please knock it off already, it's getting ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Szumi said:

It's been a Euros full of a lot of good matches, so I thought it was weird you found this match to be the first to not bore you to tears.

I'm sure it has. I've not seen anywhere near all the matches though and those that I've seen have been very boring.

also don't appreciate your arrogance or your repeatedly condescending attitude. Please knock it off already, it's getting ridiculous.

chill out, don't be a crybaby

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Maignan is a wee bit good isn't he? No Jordan Pickford but...

He did brilliantly there, yet Jenas called him "lucky". I mean he literally ran out to the touchline and tackled Williams, what was lucky about it?

• Like 1

I semi agree with him, ball spooned up into the air and fortunately fell to him, if it doesn't there's a massive open goal. He doesn't really need to be doing it there.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Cucurella getting the "Jordan Pickford in Newcastle" treatment from the crowd.

I couldn't work out what he'd done to upset the French, but apparently it's German fans who bought tickets for the semi-final they would have been in, booing him for the handball in the quarter final. Not that it was a handball, but football fans I guess.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I couldn't work out what he'd done to upset the French, but apparently it's German fans who bought ticket for the semi-final they would have been in, booing him for the handball in the quarter final. Not that it was a handball, but football fans I guess.

Never pass up a good opportunity to get drunk and boo a guy.