Euro 2024

Lineker

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Attacking football now lads, we all know you're capable.

The players are capable. But Southgate's stuck on defensive. He doesn't know that he can switch it to positive

No worries lads, nothing like passing it round the back four for 2 minutes after conceding.

1 minute ago, DavidMarrio said:

The players are capable. But Southgate's stuck on defensive. He doesn't know that he can switch it to positive

I don't think Southgate knows how to coach attacking football. He's never played for or been on the staff of a team that does/has.

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Right on the D-pad three times to get to attacking from park the bus, come on Gareth mate.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, METALMAN said:

The people across the road from me were having a big boozy England fan party but from what I'm hearing they've decided to switch over to the Shania Twain Glastonbury set. Probably wise.

Probably gonna watch Avril Lavigne instead of the second half at this rate.

9 minutes ago, Twist said:

No worries lads, nothing like passing it round the back four for 2 minutes after conceding.

I don't think Southgate knows how to coach attacking football. He's never played for or been on the staff of a team that does/has.

His Middlesbrough team under McLaren had some ridiculous fight backs. Which tells me that England need to go 2/3-0 down before we see some more adventure.

Just now, lanky316 said:

His Middlesbrough team under McLaren had some ridiculous fight backs. Which tells me that England need to go 2/3-0 down before we see some more adventure.

Ah, you've found the solution. England should appoint Steve McClaren!

Wait.

• Haha 1