Euro 2024

Lineker

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

If it ends as it is now, Austria winning the group, does that put Nerherlands in play to face England should England win tonight?

That 3rd place permutations table is impossible to decipher.

Uh I think a 3rd place Netherlands could also get Spain in the round of 16? Very tough to figure out.

Spicy matchups either way for a neutral.

Meanwhile, what an absolutely garbage penalty from one of the best strikers in the world.

Oh come on, you can't let the taker stop five times in his run up and then make the goalkeeper remain still.

• Like 1

If I didn't know it already, this game would've made it obvious that Ronald Koeman is a terrible manager. The fact he's got all these players, and he's got none of them playing to any decent standard is football terrorism.

Imagine having Nathan Aké and Denzel Dumfries, and forcing them to be defensive full backs.

Top beans to Austria, though, they have fully earned their success

2 minutes ago, JasonM said:

If I didn't know it already, this game would've made it obvious that Ronald Koeman is a terrible manager. The fact he's got all these players, and he's got none of them playing to any decent standard is football terrorism.

A potential match with England in the next round would be a fine showdown between two managers who can't work out how to use their players properly.