Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

We are not in the position to make this jibe...

Not a jibe! Genuine point. I don’t think I would have felt better about the result as a Man United fan but I was looking at it from a ‘losing big to our rivals lens’. I understand more now @Baddarhas said he meant from a league position POV.

44 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Can't argue. Woeful performance. The pen was a lifeline we didn't take. 

4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in 6. I'll take that considering where we was a while ago. Hopefully the other results aren't painful this weekend. 

Felt very Liverpool of old that. Beat a rival, lose to bottom of the league. 

feels very much like one of those things where Liverpool both won heavily last week and had beaten Bournmouth 9-0 last time out so of course they'd lose

4 minutes ago, Twist said:

Not a jibe! Genuine point. I don’t think I would have felt better about the result as a Man United fan but I was looking at it from a ‘losing big to our rivals lens’. I understand more now @Baddarhas said he meant from a league position POV.

Yeah losing to a rival is shit. Losing it as pathetically as we did actually didn't hurt as badly as a 90th minute goal would have tbh. It is only 3pts after all regardless of the scoreline, and now we have an opportunity to extend the gap again with them hitting a bit of form.

• Like 1

Is 'dangerous high boot' no longer a thing? Kai Havertz has stud marks scraped across his chest but apparently this is fine because the ball was won in the process.

Well at least he scored a nice goal before the break though!

No idea how this game is going to end at this rate - chances and good saves on both sides. Leicester absolutely should have equalised just now but the shot was fluffed at close range.

Fucking hell, what an equalizer from Jack Harrison on his weaker foot 

36 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I think Forest are going down. Their away form has been so poor.

They haven't lost at home though since September. They've been awful away, but pretty great at home for a bottom side