Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

5 hours ago, Beeker00Zero said:

Out of morbid curiosity. How much would Everton fetch as a Championship club? £50 million? I know the chasm between Premier and Championship prestige is vast but any speculations on the impact on a valuation? 

Does the club have a Relegation Release Fee?

Radrizanni bought us for £45m but that didn't include Elland Road. With Everton you've got the complication of not only having to buy Goodison but also fork out for the new stadium. We were also relatively debt free, whereas my understanding is Everton are fucked - on the flip side they have some assets that would bring in money (Pickford, DCL, Gordon)

• Like 1

As the supporter of the oldest professional football team to have been founded outside England, I  strongly believe that the most important thing in football is sticking around for a while and anything as crude as winning or scoring goals should not be encouraged.

Thus there is only one team in Liverpool and it is Everton.

Spoiler

And Tony Hibbert is the best right back in Liverpool 

On 25/01/2023 at 08:48, lanky316 said:

To be purchased by Sports Interactive in a desperate attempt to save the Collyers beloved club. Get Lollujo in to the end of the season in the hope they'll "do a football" and stay up.

Oh God don't let that YouTube prat out of the house.

At this time, he's the better choice than Bielsa for the situation Everton are in and I think with the two upcoming fixtures he's got a nothing to lose game against Arsenal which he could set up to frustrate then the derby against us in which both teams are doing terrible by their standards so it's anyone's game that 

Football is boring at the moment with a dull transfer window and no one interesting in the latter stages of the cups or Champions League places, so here's some facts about everyone's football hero James Milner.

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Is his missus Spanish or has 30+ years of drinking ribena got to him?

He wants them to be able to speak two languages. That's pretty much it.