2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Maybe just I just need to start rooting for all players on every team to just have a good fun time on the field :(

You could have chosen abide by the lottery decision and gone with the Browns but oh wait...

I'm absolutely not making light of this for obvious reasons but does "destroyed her laptop and damaged her patio" really belong on that list with everything else?

It's like saying you tried to kill your neighbor and also knocked over their garbage cans. The first thing made me realize you are awful

Great!  Now I can watch him drop passes at a new position!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

Earl Thomas got released by the Ravens during 2020 training camp for conduct detrimental to the team and he ended up going unsigned during the season and didn't sign anywhere last year.  After two years of inactivity he's informed teams he wants to play again.

What did he do?

1 minute ago, Krabby said:

What did he do?

He had his wife pull a gun on him during that offseason for cheating on her, that was embarrassing obvoously. But then at camp he got in a scuffle with and then punched Chuck Clark.

The Ravens have historically run a very tight ship and guys love to be here, they acclimate well and are competitive at camp and practice but very outspoken about how much they support each other. Earl Thomas never fit in with that environment though and was always looked at as an outsider.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, damhausen said:

He had his wife pull a gun on him during that offseason for cheating on her, that was embarrassing obvoously. But then at camp he got in a scuffle with and then punched Chuck Clark.

The Ravens have historically run a very tight ship and guys love to be here, they acclimate well and are competitive at camp and practice but very outspoken about how much they support each other. Earl Thomas never fit in with that environment though and was always looked at as an outsider.

Ahh got it - so he could definitely land with a team then if he is in game shape? He's not a women/child beater or molester/rapist