Nintendo Megathread 2024

K

My 4.5 year old is starting to get more into the Switch, and has asked for 'a game' for Christmas. I'm thinking Princess Peach Showtime (since we have most of the Mario games already), anyone know if that's appropriate and not too difficult?

5 hours ago, Ruki said:

My 4.5 year old is starting to get more into the Switch, and has asked for 'a game' for Christmas. I'm thinking Princess Peach Showtime (since we have most of the Mario games already), anyone know if that's appropriate and not too difficult?

From what I have read, it's a child-friendly game that isn't very hard. It only has two core buttons to press and is very linear, which sounds ideal for someone new to games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ruki said:

My 4.5 year old is starting to get more into the Switch, and has asked for 'a game' for Christmas. I'm thinking Princess Peach Showtime (since we have most of the Mario games already), anyone know if that's appropriate and not too difficult.

That, or Kirby Star Allies or the Yoshi game or Mario Kart. I think Mario Odyssey is the GOAT kids game but if they have already crushed that. Mario Kart is great with all the accessibility features. 

• Like 1