Nintendo Megathread 2024

K

Just now, Bobfoc said:

And getting a release date after all this time was very welcome.

Worm Armageddon was also good to see.

Yeah, no kidding - that's been a running joke in the Suikoden and Eiyuden crowd

16 minutes ago, RazorsEdge said:

I can't wait for Suikoden. Suikoden II was one of the first RPG's I really played. I should get around to actually playing Eiyuden since it is on Gamepass.

It was very.... mid. 

• Sad 2

Played the upcoming Zelda game at PAX today. I really liked it. Cool that there's a lot of potential solutions to obstacles using the staff to create items to traverse them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if this counts under Sony or Nintendo but I’ll post here as I played it on a Nintendo console. 

I modded my 3DS and found a download for SmackDown 2 so am having a laugh playing that on the train to work. 

• Like 1

The seasonal mode matches that I’m not in (playing as Jericho) seem to drag on but really they’re only a few seconds. Shortest match I had was about one minute twenty seconds, with a quick pin to Road Dogg.

I was one of the very few people who liked the health bar battles when you simulated matches. It helped me pay attention to everything that went on over the whole roster.

I would also put the second-ranked wrestlers in each title division down to the bottom of the pecking order after they lost a championship match so that there would be a variety of different challengers.