Formula One 2022

Lineker

On 29/03/2022 at 17:24, Adam said:

I feel like I entirely missed the fact that Mosley died, much less the circumstances. Was it reported as suicide at the time?

It wasn’t.

Also, Vegas seems like it would be mega distracting for the drivers but will make for a hell of a spectacle.

I’ve just seen the track layout and it looks terrible.

It should be noted that the arrival of these extra American races and the government sponsored races like Imola are paving the way for races to be dropped. 

The races that pay Liberty the least are Belgium, France and the UK...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for this non-sequitous rambling:

K-Mag in 4th is nice, but the only drawback of this qualifying format is that a late red flag takes out any form of drama.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Sainz is ballsing up his big opportunity here, it's between him and Latifi between who goes off the most every weekend.

Hearing Charles speaking fluent Italian is great, having qualifying at a time when the majority of Europe are at work remains the stupidest decision they've made in recent years*.

I've not seen Lewis that dejected in a post-session interview for a long time*, and Sky's line up of Natalie Pinkham, Naomi Schiff, Paul di Riesta and Nico Rosberg via satellite is a strange one.

*Not including Abu Dhabi '21

• Admin
1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

It's bizarre. I don't know why they've let Lazenby, Button, Hill, Brundle and Chandok have the same race off, and Rosberg via Zoom feels like a last second compromise. 

I can only assume that its got something to do with such an accumulation of air miles so quickly at the start of the year (Bahrain and back, Saudi and back, Australia and back, and then Miami and back in two weeks time)?