SNL

TGO

The Lindsay Lohan episode was gold. Made me keep tuning into SNL for the rest of the season.

Ugh. That one was especially bad. The only good part was the Billy Joel bit where he goes "Enough to give me a Heart Attack-ack-ack-ack". Otherwise the entire skit and show was pretty dreadful.

Better question: When was the last time SNL has had an episode that was funny? They've been dreadful the last few years.

The Lindsay Lohan episode was gold. Made me keep tuning into SNL for the rest of the season.

Ugh. That one was especially bad. The only good part was the Billy Joel bit where he goes "Enough to give me a Heart Attack-ack-ack-ack". Otherwise the entire skit and show was pretty dreadful.

Guest Wrestling_Man

There showing the episode with Justin Timberlake as the host. They have in that episode I thought was the greatest skit of all time where this version of Kermit the Frog comes and sings Rainbow Connection, it's just gold.

But it had that awful Disneyworld sketch where everyone broke into laughter. Is anyone new debuting this season?

Bah, I liked that skit. I generally hate people cracking up, ESPECIALLY when Fallon and Sanz would do it, but the fact that it was a skit about a depressing character and Dratch couldn't keep a straight face the whole time amused me.

And yeah, I think there's a new guy of some sort, but I dunno who.

Kenen & Seth are both good, and with Jimmy Fallon gone they will have to be

Fallon was definitely the worst player on SNL last year, beating Sanz by a hair, and among the worst of all time. His jokes rarely hit and his was totally overexposed. That, and he laughed out of character constantly. Like, every sketch, constantly. I can handle a bit of laughter on the odd occasion, like with the Debbie Downer sketch, but he laughed in pretty much every sketch I saw him in last season. I'm glad he's gone.

That said, I think Seth Myers and Will Forte will probably be standouts this year, as both guys are awesome but had a lot of the spotlight taken away by Fallon. Seth would be an awesome host of Weekend Update, and I'm hoping that's what goes down. His top-notch work on Spyglass is proof that he can handle the role well.