NFL 2021

Lineker

Assuming the Chiefs dust the Steelers tonight as everybody expects them to...wow, Bills/Chiefs next week should be a good one.

Nobody is hotter than the Bills right now, but you need another clean game free of mistakes when you go up against Mahomes.

Either way, the winner of that game will surely be favored over the Titans/Bengals winner in the AFC Title game.

I didn't see the whistle thing as that big of a deal I guess? I mean from the replays the whistle was blown just before the catch - didn't feel like there was enough time to react to the whistle and give up on the play. Maybe I'm wrong 

44 minutes ago, Krabby said:

I didn't see the whistle thing as that big of a deal I guess? I mean from the replays the whistle was blown just before the catch - didn't feel like there was enough time to react to the whistle and give up on the play. Maybe I'm wrong 

Defensive players repeatedly get flagged for doing anything after the whistle. They are well within their rights to be mad about what appears to be a double standard here.

No, they didn't let up and yes he would've caught it anyway. But the rules are really clear, as soon as a whistle is blown the play is over.

6 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

Wirfs talked his way back in, looked awful, and seemingly came close to getting re-injured.  He’s gotta be out for the game surely.  Risking his health for the remainder of the playoffs is malpractice.

Hey this is the Bucs. They like their guys to play injured.