NFL 2021

Lineker

Just now, Your Mom said:

Good game but wow like it seems the Rams should just kill the niners but it never goes that way

Same way as it feels we should always kill the Seahawks this year, but just can't.

What a game. So glad the Niners are in the playoffs.

NFC picture is really strange. Green Bay feels the most solid team and likeliest to win the Super Bowl but outside of them you Tampa Bay who might have one injury too many, LA and Arizona who have just turned to average, Dallas who seem committed to doing what they always do and shit the bed, and then Philadelphia and San Fran who are both very hot and built for playoff football.

Could be some real interesting upsets the first weekend.

Pats are going to knock out Buffalo by running the ball 50 times in the freezing cold again.

7 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

So they put what feels like the least interesting first round game on the nonsensical playoff MNF, which is what I assumed they’d do.  Yay money!

I think I prefer it to the 1pm Saturday game. Not sure though. I hate the 3 games on Sunday though. I have no idea how they fix this. It used to be perfect.

I actually liked triple headers on both days last year.  I mean it felt like any other Sunday to me since the game windows were at the same times and I had football on all day.

Meanwhile the Chargers looked like one of the best teams in football going into November, then remembered they’re the Chargers and now they’re heading home.

• Like 1