NFL 2021

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Merry Christmaxx said:

Washington response will likely be "bring your own fucking railings"

At this rate, WFT won't need a new stadium.  Opposing teams will jsut assemble one every time they play

Of the dozen or so Giants beat writers, only three of them have opined that Judge should stay.  I understand it's not a good  look to fire a coach after two years for the third straight time...but I really can't imagine following this team every day and actually thinking that guy should stick around.  There's really no evidence he even knows the basics of modern situational coaching.

If anything I'd say those three outed themselves as having their narratives influenced by the front office in exchange for access.

Pretty much.  I genuinely think the team is going to get worse before it gets better.  Even though they are playing a last place scheduled (Panthers, Seahawks, Browns being the floater games along with the NFC North and AFC South)...there's little comfort in playing a bad schedule when you've no reason to think your team will be any good.  They have no cap flexibility to do anything this offseason.  It's going to be the same roster and you just hope their two first rounders are good pieces for the rebuild.

Yeah I've seen people suggest next year that the NFC East could have 3 playoff teams, assuming Washington sorts out QB. Lions, Bears, Jags, and Texans should be 4 layup wins for them. Plus 2 for each against the Giants. And they're all already at 6 wins. They'd each need to 4-7 the rest of the way to likely get at least a wild card spot and that all feels very doable.

Yeah, the Bengals' odds of actually getting homefield are pretty low.  Now with this outbreak it would be in their best interest to rest everyone up and try to get to the playoff game in full strength.

I do see the other side of it though...plenty of teams have rested and then looked rusty in the playoffs.  The Packers were one of those teams which is why Rodgers wants his guys to play, especially with a week off already in hand.

• Like 2