NFL 2021

Lineker

4 minutes ago, LL! said:

I hope he force feeds us Daniel Jones for the next 15 seasons.

Well, supposedly Daboll does love Jones’ untapped potential, and I think he’s smart enough to know any QB is gonna need an OL before they can even have a prayer of them performing.

But that doesn’t mean he won’t love Pickett or another QB in the draft.  I’d guess most likely though they ride it out in 2022 knowing that if they suck, the 2023 QB class seems considerably better.

Apparently Josh McDaniels told the Raiders he wouldn’t accept their interview request unless he is being offered the job.

That douche should never be an NFL head coach.

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Apparently Josh McDaniels told the Raiders he wouldn’t accept their interview request unless he is being offered the job.

That douche should never be an NFL head coach.

After what he did to the Colts he wouldn't even be on my radar ever for any major job.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

I forgot that McCown also interviewed for the Texans job last year.  It sure seems like they wanted to hire him straight out of retirement but felt the optics would be bad...so they hired a fall guy instead.  Of course, the optics aren’t even better a year later.

That says everything you need to know, really.