2021-2022 NBA season

Pooker

4 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Incredible that two years ago they had the worst record in the league, their two franchise cornerstones had suffered major injuries, and they drafted James Wiseman ahead of LaMelo Ball. They pulled off a 4th title in spite of that.

Gotta give it up to Steve Kerr - one of the best coaches of all time at this point 

I'm glad Andrew Wiggins was able to transfer the training and knowledge he obtained in Minnesota into winning a championship.

Despite Draymond's best efforts it's so easy to like this Warriors team, the way they play the game is so fun to watch, Steve Kerr is a great coach and I'm still in awe of his press conference after the shooting in Uvalde, plus you've got the comeback story of Klay Thompson and the greatest shooter of all time in Curry.

I'd love to say the Celtics could be back next year, but the parity of the top 10-12 teams in the league right now makes it almost impossible to predict.

• Like 2