Sony Megathread 2021

34 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Deathloop is exclusive too huh? I've wanted a PS5 all along obviously but at least they are finally coming out with good reasons to own one

Next gen exclusive and especially so for the PS5 for now, yeah. It'll be on Gamepass in a year when exclusivity runs out though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

PS5s are apparently in stock in the UK at Game and Very.

Just the PS5 or some stupid bundle? I'm sure there was one the other week that was like PS5 and a Call of Duty hat that was £50 over RRP. Not a bad markup for a promo item I guess...

Just now, Ruki Returns said:

Managed to finish 13 Sentinels last night! The ending wasn't as strong as the beginning and middle, it was still a gripping tale with a great cast.

What did you think of the RTS aspect of the game? 

Just now, RPS said:

What did you think of the RTS aspect of the game? 

It was both easy and didn't make any sense. I only failed a mission once and only got less than an S rating once. I did switch it to casual for the last two fights just to speed them up, because doing too many in a row is a slog that blends together. 

My favorite strategy at the end was using turrets and interceptors. Means I had to do way less.

22 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Sell me a damn bundle America! I would take it at this point!

Echoing above. Bundles are avoided by scalpers so they're usually the best bet.

Set alerts on Twitter for these two accounts:

@mattswider

@PS5StockAlerts

They announce every drop. That's how most people I know are securing consoles and GPUs. When they announce a bundle you'll be good. Bundles usually come out at various retailers with regularity.

1 hour ago, apsham said:

Deathloop is very fucking good.

That's all I wanna say about it because y'all should just find out about it yourself by playing, but it's a special one to be sure.

I was gonna start yesterday, but I decided to finish 13 Sentinels so I could give Deathloop all my attention. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, apsham said:

Deathloop is very fucking good.

That's all I wanna say about it because y'all should just find out about it yourself by playing, but it's a special one to be sure.

I started looking for a PS5 because of Deathloop. 

• Like 2