Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

8 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

United only still in this match because Tom Davies is too mentally weak to shoot the ball. The far corner was wide open for him to just rip it. Can't believe he passed it 

Mentally weak? If Mina had been half a step back then Davies was laying it on a plate for a certain winner.

He could have hit the shot himself but probably felt Mina was better placed to score. Really unlucky not to be walking away from Old Trafford with all three points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damshow said:

5 managerial changes in a 2 year span certainly has to be up there for a record.

It's not even a record for this particular ownership family - pretty sure their other club Udinese went through 6 managerial changes from November 2017 to November 2019.

58 minutes ago, damshow said:

5 managerial changes in a 2 year span certainly has to be up there for a record.

I did a quick google and found an article about 2015/16 Palermo changed manager 6 times during that season alone. Which has to be the most in a single season anyway.

I remember when Mick McCarthy went to manage APOEL last year reading about how often they were changing managers. According to wiki they've changed managers at least once a season since 2015. They're on their second since McCarthy left in January.

I've just noticed Man City have 2 keepers on the bench. I've seen Liverpool do that a bit too recently.

I'm a bit confused as to why they do it though.

13 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I've just noticed Man City have 2 keepers on the bench. I've seen Liverpool do that a bit too recently.

I'm a bit confused as to why they do it though.

I'd wonder if it's situational in case they're called upon when the team needs a goal vs when the team needs to hold a lead. Basically one keeper is better in one situation as opposed to the other.

Cracking finish by Foden but the midfield should have got the ball from Jesus way before he was able to play the pass 

I love it when Pep gets a shitty on. (I mean Milner should be off like but still)