Random Sport Titbits

OctoberRaven

On 29/07/2024 at 21:35, gunnar hendershow said:

This is great because now me and my wife's entire family can commiserate about Steve Bruce together.

Rather than Steve Bruce getting the Jamaica job, it's gone to Steve McClaren.

Taking his hair island to an actual island.

Oh god, it's just hit me that his new accent will be very troublesome.

Edited by Colly

• 3 weeks later...

Black Caviar, the racehorse from Australia that won 25 consecutive races, has died. I wonder if it makes news in England @Lineker 

One of Australia's greatest horse, and whilst I don't care about horse racing, it fell 9 years to the day that my grandmother died, and she loved horses. And now, I have to excuse myself...

• Sad 2

Black Caviar was amazing and got to see her win the Jubilee Stakes at Ascot. We never got the much anticipated Black Caviar Vs Frankel race people were crying out for but having the chance to see two greats competing at the same time was still an amazing time for a racing fan.

Can we have a look at the "no posting Fabrizio Romano" rule again given he's now boosting his engagement by promoting Mason Greenwood for no fucking reason other than to boost his fucking engagement like a massive cunt? I'd link the tweet but actually no I fucking won't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I couldn't find a more appropriate thread to insult Cristiano Ronaldo so I'll just do it here. I know nobody follows the Saudi league and neither do I but I just saw a video of his there in his team 4-1 loss berating and humiliating his teammates. I don't know if anyone here saw it. It's genuinely disgusting.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning I learned that ex Blackburn Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz is still playing in Paraguay at age 43.

• Like 2