Pokémon: (Mew)Two Strikes Back

Bobfoc

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Bad News Jericode said:

@RPS meant to reply sooner and forgot, if you're free in the next few hours drop me a PM and we'll sort a trade, I forget what the time difference is.

I actually got a Scorbunny from my brother, but thanks anyway Jericode! 

No worries, if there is anything you do need just let me know.

I'm working on filling the Pokemon Home National Dex and have registered everything in Kanto and Johto now. Need about half a dozen to finish Hoenn (including Deoxys which I imagine will be a pain) and should be able to sweep through a lot of the Sinnoh non-legendaries with Pokemon Go. Got 148 left to go, gradually trading my way through it on the GTS.

I've even managed to fluke a few shinies on there which seem legit!

On 20/05/2021 at 15:39, Bad News Jericode said:

No worries, if there is anything you do need just let me know.

Stonjourner, Turtonator and Jangmo-O? 

3 minutes ago, Bad News Jericode said:

I'll need to quickly breed a Jangmo-O but yeah I've got them all.

Cool. That would be swell. Ping me if you are around. I also just need Zacian for my dex. I can trade him back if you only got one. 

1 minute ago, Bad News Jericode said:

Yeah I can touch trade a Zacian easy enough.

I'm working from home so free whenever, gimme ten to sort breeding and hatch the egg and I'm good.

Sweet. Code is 66770022

@Bad News Jericode is the best! 

• Like 1

I mean, Gen 1 had a seahorse Pokémon called Horsea, a humanoid mime called Mr. Mime, and a pigeon Pokémon called Pidgey. It's not really a new thing.

I haven't mentioned how fantastic new Pokémon Snap is, it's everything the original game was times a thousand. The amount of replayability is off the charts, something the first game really didn't have, and the amount of different courses is a real surprise. They keep throwing variants at you even after the main story is finished. It's also a perfect game for VR if they ever decide to go that way.

• Like 2