The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

I like how on the website they say that the play off final against Gillingham is often "seen as the turning point in City’s fortunes".

Suuuuure it is.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gunnar hendershow said:

It's basically been told to me without that playoff final going the way it did the club would've been mired in mediocrity for much longer and wouldn't have even been on the radar of Sheikh Mansour.

So you're saying we just have to go back to that game and ensure a different result and everything would be fixed?

Cos I'm willing to try and master time travel to do so.

6 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

So you're saying we just have to go back to that game and ensure a different result and everything would be fixed?

Cos I'm willing to try and master time travel to do so.

Sets up a roll of the dice for which club winds up getting the Abu Dhabi money in 2008.

47 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

That Newcastle one is sick. The kit itself, the video, that one cameo coming out of the bogs...the whole thing.

What was that? You want a behind the scenes glimpse at Jacob Murphy's iconic wave?

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea 3rd kit confirmed in the strangest "oh by the way" tweet, by the Women's team no less.

(The women's team still have Infinite Athlete on their shirts during their pre-season)

Not really sure what the torn/tartan stuff is going on, but I really like the pink on black. None of this matters of course because THAT FUCKING SIDEWAYS NIKE TICK makes me physically uncomfortable and I can't bear looking at it. 

I am yet to find anywhere that explains it, probably because no one will know until Nike's "these are the tenuous themes we've incorporated" blurb comes out upon its official release.

• Like 1