Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I'm talking purely in MLS, which has referees even worse than the Premier League, and have just as much experience using VAR as the rest of the world. Other American sports using instant replay doesn't do anything to help MLS referees use common sense when utilizing VAR.

This games a joke. How's it only 1-0? Feel like our front four is like on Space Jam when the Monstars lose all their powers 

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

To be fair, video replay has been part of American sports for years now. And also your sports do have much more of a natural stop/start nature.

I don't watch MLS but I do kind of picture 

"Penalty kick! ...after these messages from our sponsors"

as a common scenario. :shifty:

Deserve that for not scoring one of the 100 chances we've had. Useless cunts. 

Bring back the Super League :shifty:

• Like 1

Just now, Hobo said:

Pretty much sums up Liverpool's season that one.

Feels very much like Kenny's Liverpool. Do all the hard work in front of goal, forget how to shoot or where to place a ball. 

Fucking useless. So many chances wasted, then just kicking the ball up the field, or dribbling it up to lose it instantly. We are garbage. Deserved to drop to 8th or 9th place. Congrats to whoever wins between West Ham and Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

This. We've gone from mentality monsters to fucking mentality midgets 🤦

With the injuries, playing during a pandemic with no crowds, plus the inevitable drop off that comes after having done 2 full seasons of getting massive points totals.  It's just a perfect storm of things going wrong.

It's noticebale that Robertson, Mane, Gini, they're quite clearly all shattered.

• Like 1

I 100% agree with you @Hoboand have said many of the same things over the months, but it still doesn't make it any less pathetic. Poor performances is one thing, individuals and as a whole, but to wilt under pressure against the mighty attacking force that is Steve Bruce's Newcastle is just another thing in and of itself. That was an embarrassing capitulation.