NFL 2020

Lineker

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Giovani Bernard fumbled for the first time since 2013, and he was immediately benched.

He had 2 in 2019?

3 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

The Eagles weaseling out of this Wentz situation by Jalen Hurts turning out to be good would just be, ugh.

I"m honestly starting to believe those rumors that Wentz is an arrogant asshole who nobody likes

2 hours ago, Merry_Lintmas said:

I"m honestly starting to believe those rumors that Wentz is an arrogant asshole who nobody likes

Yeah, I don’t think rumors like that come from nowhere. There’s a few quarterbacks that are overpaid tablet holders in this league and there’s no much negatively said about them in public.

Gesicki is great, glad Tua's starting to use him more often. It looked hooooorrible when he got dumped on his head and had to go off. I hope his shoulder isn't too serious as he's our best offensive player.

Was a weird game against the Chiefs, going 10-0 up, then giving up 30 points before going 17-3 after that. 3 interceptions against Mahomes (who'd only had 2 all season until then) and four sacks shows that our D Line and secondary are top notch, but he's a great QB with a lot of weapons and the punt return and safety hurt us.

Howard has interceptions in NINE straight games now, he's amazing.

One more draft (O-Line, RB, WRs) and an off season and I think our rebuild should be pretty much done.

Also, Baker inflicted the longest sack in NFL history against Mahomes.

• Like 1