NFL 2020

Lineker

Who knew that Leonard Williams would be half decent with a defense that benefits the way he plays?

I'm surprised he didn't do as well under Bowels but Patrick Graham has taken him to a whole other level. 

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Wow back to back primetime games for the Browns. Is that a first?

That'll also be the only flex game we get this year. Week 16 has Titans-Packers so that ain't going anywhere.  What gets moved to the SNF spot in week 17 is intriguing, maybe Dolphins-Bills?

Even more surprising is that they're getting these games without Odell. I for sure thought Odell's first game against the Giants would be some type of primetime game either way. We're still gonna hear about an hour of Odell/NYG drama during the entire game. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I love Andy Reid

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

The NFL announced each team’s nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.

The Jets’ nominee, Pierre Desir, is no longer with the team and has been with the Ravens for the last two weeks.

What a very Jets thing to do. 

2 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

The NFL announced each team’s nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.

The Jets’ nominee, Pierre Desir, is no longer with the team and has been with the Ravens for the last two weeks.

Double the chances of the Ravens winning this. DeCosta does it again.

• Like 1

Dez Bryant whining that a positive covid test kept him out of the game against the Cowboys, now that it apparently was a false positive and he's tested negative multiple times since.  You're right Dez, they should have said fuck it and assumed your positive test was false and just let you go out and play.

9 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Dez Bryant whining that a positive covid test kept him out of the game against the Cowboys, now that it apparently was a false positive and he's tested negative multiple times since.  You're right Dez, they should have said fuck it and assumed your positive test was false and just let you go out and play.

Oh come on. The 2 catches for 13 yards he would've had would've meant the world. 😕