NFL 2020

Lineker

Find it funny that Washington/Pittsburgh couldn’t be on Fox nationally despite it being the only game on TV.  The only people who can see it are people who would’ve had it shown in their market on Sunday.

Seems like an issue they should’ve sorted out in the TV contracts in this weird season.

11 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Because of course Washington ends the Steelers undefeated run after we win our biggest game of the season. Smh.

Yeah, this effectively cancels out yesterday.

Last Monday I had the most likely finish being Giants and Washington finishing 6-10 with the Giants getting in via the tiebreaker.  But I didn’t see either team winning this week.

Gonna take 7 wins now, maybe even 8.  Tiebreaker could loom large.

Yeah Buffalo looks real good. I could see them or KC coming out of the AFC, maybe Tennessee? Pittsburgh has a great record but I've heard all sorts of people saying they're not as impressive as their record. 

Then probably Green Bay or Seattle? Possibly NO if Brees is cleared and can play. Maybe the Lions sneak in and shock the world (lol). 

6 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

Had zero faith in Josh Allen coming out of college.  He struggled mightily at times his first two years but he's certainly figured it out now.  Incredible performance by him tonight.

Brian Daboll is going to get a long look by multiple teams needing a new HC as a result of how good Allen has been this year.

7 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

Yeah Buffalo looks real good. I could see them or KC coming out of the AFC, maybe Tennessee? Pittsburgh has a great record but I've heard all sorts of people saying they're not as impressive as their record. 

Then probably Green Bay or Seattle? Possibly NO if Brees is cleared and can play. Maybe the Lions sneak in and shock the world (lol). 

I will be quite surprised if Seattle win the NFC now. Green Bay have to be the favourites, followed by New Orleans if Brees gets healthy.

I don't think there's a true favorite in the NFC because each team has their own flaws. I wouldn't really be surprised to see any team (outside of whoever wins the NFC East probably) in the playoffs go on a run. 

In the AFC, I have a hard time believing anybody will beat the Chiefs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, livid said:

I don't think there's a true favorite in the NFC because each team has their own flaws. I wouldn't really be surprised to see any team (outside of whoever wins the NFC East probably) in the playoffs go on a run. 

In the AFC, I have a hard time believing anybody will beat the Chiefs. 

You need a really good defense and good, clock-eating offense to knock KC off and as a result I can see Pittsburgh or Baltimore (finally) doing it but I don't see either getting past other competition in the conference to get to that point. Matchups are a weird thing.

I actually really like the Rams out of the NFC. PFF has them as the 2nd best team in the NFL. Green Bay is really dangerous as well. Saints have been dominant despite basically not having Thomas and Brees together on the field all year. I'd take any of those 3 teams. No trust in Seattle and that sieve they call a defense. Tampa Bay is the only other contender and I think they'd need quite a few strokes of luck.

1 minute ago, livid said:

I would like the Rams more if I hadn't seen Jared Goff look like rookie year Goff on multiple occasions this year.

He's certainly succeeded Joe Flacco as the "is this guy elite?" QB being supported by a roster that includes generational talents in Donald and Ramsey.